All of our grain terminals will be testing each load of corn for vomitoxin.
|Montpelier Grain Terminal
11-715 Co Rd 13
Montpelier, OH 43543
- Cattle End Week Lower
- Fat cattle’s triple digit losses flipped the board to net red for the week’s move. Feb closed Friday down by $2.70, and was #$1.85 weaker wk/wk. Cash trade for the week was mostly $174-$175, UNCH to $1-2 weaker for the week. Feeder cattle prices were down by over 2% on...
- Cotton Near Highs into Day Session
- Cotton prices are sitting near the top of the 60 point (Mar) overnight range with 13 to 39 point gains in early Monday market action. Cotton futures were down on Friday with front month losses of 24 to 64 points. The March contract was down 157 points for the week....
- Wheat At Highs into Monday’s Day Trade
- Wheat prices are sitting fractionally to 6 cents in the black to start your Monday, keeping the SRW contracts at their overnight highs. The last trade day of the week ended with wheat in the black. Chicago prices ended 4 ¼ to 6 ¾ cents higher on Friday, with a...
- Weak Start for Corn Market
- Corn prices are starting off the week with a penny loss across the active contracts. Futures are off their overnight lows into the day trade – March saw a 5c range from -4 ¾ to +¼ cents. Corn ended Friday with 1 ½ to 2 cent gains, leaving the March...
- Soybeans Gap Lower into New Week
- Early Monday soybean trading has prices 5 ¾ to 9 ¾ cents in the red. Jan prices gapped lower to start the new week. Soymeal futures are trading mostly red with $1.20 losses, while soy oil is 5 points weaker. There were still zero deliveries against December meal or bean...